COVID-19 Screening and Reporting Tool
This screening form and email will no longer be monitored. For guidance, please complete the Healthy Together app.
As of July 29th, 2021, The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus is introducing the Healthy Together app – a convenient tool for COVID-19 screening and reporting for students, faculty, and staff.
Healthy Together App – Steps to Connect to OU
- To get started, download the Healthy Together app from the Apple App Store (iOS devices) or Google Play Store (Android devices). This page provides the necessary links to download the app and to connect the app to OU: healthytogether.io/connect/SOONER
- You can also manually connect the app to OU by following these steps:
- Tap the “More” tab once you have the app downloaded
- Tap “Organizations”
- Tap “Connect to a new organization”
- Enter the code “SOONER”
- Agree to connect the app with OU
- Enter your OU ID (the nine-digit number found on your OU ID card)
Learn more about the Healthy Together app here.